Industry & Member News
- HBA continues work to ease impact of updated asbestos regulations at Metro transfer stations
- HBA reestablishes Development Liaison Committee at the City of Beaverton
- HBA working with Wilsonville on TSDC rates ahead of statutory notice period
- HBA involved in influencing Metro’s approach to regional land supply
- HBA working with PBOT on their TSDC update prior to formal proposal
My membership has introduced me to the leaders of one of our most influential industries in the State of Oregon. I have a chance to network professionally and socially with people who often become clients or partners. I owe a part of my business success to this group.
I have been a member of the HBA and PRO for almost 10 years. They say you get out of an organization what you put into it, and this couldn’t be more true. After joining several committees and being recently elected to the Board, I have a new found respect for this incredible organization. The other members and staff are amazing people, totally committed to a greater good and always friendly and professional. I can’t imagine a better value-based fit for me or my company.
Joining the HBA has been one of the most gratifying and rewarding experiences of my career. That involvement has also been a key factor in my company’s growth over the past decade.
I recouped my annual dues in a little over two months with the HBA’s group credit card discount processing alone! And, I’m looking to save upwards of $2,000 in SAIF discounts as well. I can’t afford not to be an HBA member!
I consider the HBA a premiere Portland networking organization. It’s large, diverse, and welcoming. My business bottom line has grown as a result of being a member. The Home Builders Foundation provides assistance to the homeless in our communities – in ways that reveal the true heart of the organization.